As promised, the second super fast and easy Christmas decoration is now online too! No particular skills are needed for this one either!
So for this decoration I used kid’s modelling paste (air dries) and some glitter and other shiny “galaxy” shapes.
- Cut a small piece of the paste (cover the rest of it inside its package because it will harden otherwise).
- Form a small ball.
- Sprinkle some glitter or shiny starry or moon shapes on the surface you are going to work on.
- Press the ball over the glitter with a rolling pin and make it about 0,5cm thick.
- Cut out the desired shape (in my case a round one, with the help of a small glass) and make a small hole near the edge, where it is going to be hanged from.
- “Clean” the edges with a knife and sprinkle some more glitter on it (if desired).
- Wait for it to dry for at least 24 hrs!
- Pass a string through the hole and voilà, it is ready for your tree!
Please share it if you liked it!
Happy Holidays! 🙂